Wednesday, June 10, 2009


We have a democracy in the U.S.A. Democracy is when the government gives people power. I don't think that everyone is equally represented in this country because a lot of people are still treated badly in other states. The rights that all people should have is education because without it you can't get a job and not learn anything. I don't think all people have rights because people are still racist. I think i should tell someone then it will pass on and on and then everyone will get involved.

I will choose social resposibility because i like helping people and I think it is important to do so. I can help the homeless by making food like sandwiches and juice and hot meals from leftovers from lunch. I can also give food to a homeless shelter. I also like to do a food can drive.

I think that from all the videos I watched I started to wonder and then started to think that there is more injustice than ever before. But there must be something to do about it. If I could write a letter to the judje i would say that that person did not do anything wrong and that the deserve to leave prison.That everyone can get involved the save people from the evil unjustness's of this world. I think that every single good person in in this world deserves justice and freedom.

No comments: